Davonne recommends Supascreen Security Folding Doors as they not only provide a secure folding door, but they are a durable product with a contemporary colour range that makes it easy to find the perfect security screen that works both for your home and your lifestyle.
Sleek stainless-steel handles guide the operation. Flush bolts are used to secure large openings along with a ‘one flick operation’ triple lock. Retrofit to your current glass bi-fold or folding door opening or use as a stand-alone outdoor screening solution. Supascreen Security Folding Doors incorporated a patented stainless-steel mesh system with a new heavy-duty security frame for improved strength. The multiple panel system can be configured to open in or out and panels can be stacked side-by-side when open.
Supascreen Security Folding Doors Specifications
- Tested to Australian Standard AS5039-2008
- Enjoy clear unobstructed views
- High tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Unique patented pressure process
- Corrosion resistant
- Offers the strength of a traditional security door
- Capable of securing large openings
- Can be retrofitted to existing folding doors
- Heavy duty frame for improved strength
- Open in or out configuration
- Flush bolt hardware for secure closure
- Can span up to 2.4 metres and widths up to 6.5 metres (8 panels)