Vertical blinds are the ideal choice for covering large windows and sliding glass doors. In their opened position, vertical blinds can be stacked tightly to one side, allowing you to take full advantage of your outside view. When closed, they effectively block incoming light and provide you with a high level of privacy.
The styles and benefits of vertical blinds:
- Multiple operation options including chain control, wand tilt, right draw, left draw, and split draw for personalized control of your view.
- Optional cordless wand controls are available to help protect children and pets from injury.
- A heavy-duty head rail system keeps vanes permanently aligned and provides smooth traversing and quiet operation for years to come.
- Fabric vertical blinds are available in a wide variety of colours and weaves that add texture to your rooms.
- Fabric vertical blinds continue looking crisp and wrinkle-free because they have invisible, sewn-in weights.
Vertical window blinds are an ideal choice for living rooms and bedrooms with sliding, French, or single glass doors, as well as rooms with large windows.