FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BLINDS AND AWNINGS
Are your Blinds Custom Made as required?
Can we view the products before we buy?
What forms of payment do you accept?
- - Credit Cards – MasterCard and Visa
- - Cash
- - Phone Payment – Call our office if you prefer not to enter your credit card details online, and we will process the payment for you.
- - Direct Deposit - You can choose to pay via bank transfer (EFT) through online banking or at your local branch. Your order will not commence until payment has been received.
How long will my order take?
Overseas products do take longer due to the shipping time to Australia.
- - Plantation Shutters – 5-8 Weeks
- - Roller Shutters - 2-4 Weeks
- - Vertical Blinds - 2-4 Weeks
- - Venetian Blinds - 2-4 Weeks
- - Roman Blinds – 2-4 weeks
- - Roller Blinds - 2-4 Weeks
- - Fly screen - 2-4 Weeks
- - Curtains 3-5 Weeks
- - Awnings 2-5 Weeks
Times can vary due to stock availability, shipping and transport and the manufacturing days noted here are a guide only. Public Holidays such as Christmas and Easter can affect manufacturing and shipping time, but all efforts are made to keep delivery times to a minimum.
We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any delay or stock unavailability, and we may offer an alternative product that can be delivered sooner.
Orders placed on or after the Christmas close off dates will be ordered as soon as manufacturing recommences. You will find Christmas ordering dates on our website.
Can I change my order?
Can I cancel my order?
Due to the speed of processing and manufacturing, they go straight into production on the business day it is ordered.
Refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days of the written notice of cancellation. Payments will be refunded in the same manner as received, e.g. Credit card or Bank Deposit.
Are your blinds made in Australia?
What if I need something repaired on my awning, blind or screen?
I've had my existing awning for years. The fabric is now old and becoming discoloured. Can I recover the awning?
I purchased a pre-manufactured blind or retractable awning online. Will Davonne install it for me?
When someone refers to a canvas awning, is the fabric actually made out of canvas?
Is there much difference between the various types of awning fabrics?
Where can I view the awning fabric colours?
Can I operate my shade product with a remote control?
What is the difference between Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel nuts & bolts?
What about using my retractable Awnings in the wind?
Can I use my retractable awning in the rain?
What is the best way to clean and maintain my window coverings?
How much do Plantation Shutters Cost?
Why would I want plantation shutters for the interior of my home?
What size plantation shutter louvre is best for my needs?
How many panels do I need in my opening?
Can I fold the plantation shutters against the wall daily?
Please keep in mind plantation shutters are designed to fit an opening. The shutter panels are movable to allow cleaning and access to the window. The louvres are the control mechanism allowing rotation to provide light, ventilation, view and privacy.
What wood do you offer?
How do I determine if I need a frame?
- Lack of depth in the opening to accommodate panels and unobstructed operation of the louvres.
- Uneven opening dimensions. Many openings have adequate depth but have uneven dimensions. For example, you measure the width at the top, middle and bottom of the opening and have a 1/4" difference. If you installed shutter panels (they are perfectly even in dimension) in this opening, you would have uneven gaps between the panels and the window jamb. The "Z" mould framing corrects uneven dimensions by providing a nice even opening for the panels to be installed.