• Our shutters are available in a range of designs and can also be custom colour-matched.
• Bi-fold track styles are ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors, as they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
• Bypass styles are the perfect choice for patio or closet doors, as the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
• Cafe panels are great for bedrooms and bathrooms because they protect your privacy while letting natural light in.
• Plantation shutters can also be customised to fit any unique window shape from arched to round styles, and is a perfect window covering solution for French doors.
• They provide great thermal qualities to your home and reduce energy bills.
• Plantation Shutters are easy to operate and designed without cords, making them safe options for homes with children and pets. For added convenience, they can even be motorised!
Why you’ll enjoy plantation shutters:
• Plantation shutters have operable louvers in a variety of blade sizes that rotate open or closed to control natural light, visibility and airflow.
• Plantation shutters are produced using the highest-grade hardwoods from certified forests to help conserve the environment.
• PVC plantation shutters look like real wood shutters, but their synthetic materials can stand up to high humidity areas and effectively resist fading and cracking.
• Plantation shutters are available in a popular bi-fold track style, ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors, as they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
• Their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills, and when the slats are closed, your plantation shutters also protect your furnishings from harmful UV rays.
Features like a hidden tilt rod or motorisation allow you to personalize your plantation shutters to meet the unique needs of your home. In addition, motorized plantation window shutters are a child-friendly cordless window covering option for homes with children and pets!