Our outdoor alfresco blinds are manufactured on order in our factory in Sydney. As they are available in all colours and fabrics, they are designed specifically to your needs and requirements. They are available in channel guide, zip screen, or can be fully motorised. You can expand your outdoor area with no need for refurbishing, and you can create a new living space to be used either in winter or in summer.
Our range of outdoor alfresco blinds offers a fast, easy, and economical alternative to renovating. You can expand your outdoor area with no need for refurbishing, and you can literally add another room to the house.
Our Alfresco Blinds are available in the following styles:
- Standard Alfresco / Cafe Blinds – rope and pulley controlled blinds with or without zips, available in mesh or PVC.
- Premium Alfresco / Cafe Blinds – like standard cafe blinds, but with a premium, easy-to-use locking base rail.
- Retractable Alfresco / Café Blinds – A channel system which can be crank operated or spring assisted. No ropes or pulleys!
- Ziptrak Alfresco / Café Blinds – A channel system which means no gaps and no flapping. Locked into slotted sidetrack, Ziptrak is easy to use as you can pull up or down to the position you want and it will remain in place. Also available are motorised with a remote for even easier use.
- Our range of outdoor alfresco blinds offers a fast, easy, and economical alternative to renovating. You can expand your outdoor area with no need for refurbishing, and you can literally add another room to the house.
On our Facebook Page we weekly share images of our products and new installations. Follow our page today.
Free and no-obligation appointment
At Davonne Blinds, customers come first and our end to end service, include free advice and sample viewing, in your home or office, or you can visit us at our showroom. Simply call us at 1300 727 388, and we will arrange a free, no-obligation quotation.
We assign a friendly and experienced consultant to you. You can discuss your needs over the phone, or if necessary schedule an appointment at our showroom or your home. Most of the time, our clients don’t know how to properly take measurements or need to be inspired with some solutions. Don’t worry! We assist you with that with professional advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- we listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- we can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.