Customers choose Composite plantation shutters for steamy bathrooms and hot kitchens. They are famous for their durability and resistance to humidity. Composite plantation shutters are also a preferable option to cover windows in room highly exposed to the sunlight.
Composite plantation shutters are perfect for areas with high humidity. Being made of synthetic materials, they resist fading and cracking. Composite Plantation Shutters are simple to use thanks to their design without cords. This makes them the safest option for homes with children and pets.
Discover all the features of composite shutters:
- Composite plantation shutters offer an easy way to control light and privacy. They can be customised with a variety of options to ensure you get the perfect combination of form and function.
- They are an affordable alternative to real wood shutters and ideal for homes by the sea or in high-moisture climates.
- Composite shutters are low maintenance and easy to clean with just mild soap and water, making them the perfect solution to high-traffic areas.
- They come in different colours and louvre sizes.
- Composite shutters are available in different frame styles to work with a wide variety of unique window shapes and sizes, including popular arched shaped windows and French doors.
- Their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills.
- When closed, composite shutters block the sun’s harmful UV rays, and the synthetic materials resist peeling and cracking.
- Composite shutters are available in bypass track styles, best used for patio and closet doors, as they stack neatly behind one another.
On our Facebook Page we weekly share images of our products and new installations. Follow our page today.
Free and no-obligation appointment
At Davonne Blinds, customers come first and our end to end service, include free advice and sample viewing, in your home or office, or you can visit us at our showroom. Simply call us at 1300 727 388, and we will arrange a free, no-obligation quotation.
We assign a friendly and experienced consultant to you. You can discuss your needs over the phone, or if necessary schedule an appointment at our showroom or your home. Most of the time, our clients don’t know how to properly take measurements or need to be inspired with some solutions. Don’t worry! We assist you with that with professional advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- we listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- we can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.