Cedar Plantation shutters have operable louvers in a variety of blade sizes that rotate open or closed to control natural light, visibility and airflow.
Cedar Plantation shutters are available in a popular bi-fold track style, ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors, as they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style. Their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills, and when the slats are closed, your plantation shutters also protect your furnishings from harmful UV rays.
Our beautiful cedar plantation shutters come in varying sizes, which are all fashionably contoured to optimize your view.
- Our shutters are available in a range of designs and can also be custom colour-matched.
- Bi-fold track styles are ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors, as they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
- Bypass styles are the perfect choice for patio or closet doors, as the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
- Cafe panels are great for bedrooms and bathrooms because they protect your privacy while letting natural light in.
- Plantation shutters can also be customised to fit any unique window shape from arched to round styles and is a perfect window covering solution for French doors.
- They provide great thermal qualities to your home and reduce energy bills.
Features like a hidden tilt rod or motorisation allow you to personalize your plantation shutters to meet the unique needs of your home. In addition, motorized plantation window shutters are a child-friendly cordless window covering option for homes with children and pets! check out our other types of plantation shutters.
On our Facebook Page we weekly share images of our products and new installations. Follow our page today.
Free and no-obligation appointment
At Davonne Blinds, customers come first and our end to end service, include free advice and sample viewing, in your home or office, or you can visit us at our showroom. Simply call us at 1300 727 388, and we will arrange a free, no-obligation quotation.
We assign a friendly and experienced consultant to you. You can discuss your needs over the phone, or if necessary schedule an appointment at our showroom or your home. Most of the time, our clients don’t know how to properly take measurements or need to be inspired with some solutions. Don’t worry! We assist you with that with professional advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- we listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- we can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.