Indoor Vertical blinds are a traditional type of blinds. We recommend them for covering large windows and sliding glass doors. Indoor Vertical blinds, when opened, they can be stacked tightly to one side, allowing to make the best of the outside view. In their closed position, indoor vertical blinds stop the sunlight coming from outside and provide with a high level of privacy.
Indoor Vertical blinds have many features:
• Multiple operation options including chain control, wand tilt, right draw, left draw and split draw for personalized enjoyment of your view.
• Optional cordless wand controls are available to help protect children and pets from injury.
• A heavy-duty headrail system keeps vanes permanently aligned and provides smooth traversing and quiet operation for years to come.
• Vinyl vertical blinds are highly durable and can withstand intense heat, direct sunlight, and high humidity.
• Available in a beautiful array of vinyl patterns, from basic curved to deeply embossed styles, in hundreds of colours, including many S-shaped styles.
• S-shaped vanes provide improved room darkening and combine the look of a soft drapery with the durability of vinyl.
• Fabric for indoor vertical blinds are available in a wide variety of colours and weave that add texture to your rooms.
• Fabric for indoor vertical blinds continue looking crisp and wrinkle-free because they have invisible, sewn-in weights.
• Vertical window blinds are the perfect selection for living rooms and bedrooms with sliding, French, or single glass doors, as well as rooms with large windows.
On our Facebook Page we weekly share images of our products and new installations. Follow our page today.
Free and no-obligation appointment
At Davonne Blinds, customers come first and our end to end service, include free advice and sample viewing, in your home or office, or you can visit us at our showroom. Simply call us at 1300 727 388, and we will arrange a free, no-obligation quotation.
We assign a friendly and experienced consultant to you. You can discuss your needs over the phone, or if necessary schedule an appointment at our showroom or your home. Most of the time, our clients don’t know how to properly take measurements or need to be inspired with some solutions. Don’t worry! We assist you with that with professional advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- we listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- we can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.