PVC shutters can stand up to high humidity areas and effectively resist fading and cracking due to their synthetic materials. Because of their durability, PVC shutters work well in steamy bathrooms and hot kitchens and are excellent window coverings for rooms that receive a great deal of sun exposure. Discover the many benefits of PVC shutters:
- PVC shutters offer an easy way to control light and privacy and can be customised with a variety of options to ensure you get the perfect combination of form and function.
- They are an affordable alternative to real wood shutters and ideal for homes by the sea or in high-moisture climates.
- PVC shutters are low maintenance and easy to clean with just mild soap and water, making them the perfect solution to high-traffic areas.
- They come in different colours and louvre sizes.
- PVC shutters are available in different frame styles to work with a wide variety of unique window shapes and sizes, including popular arched shaped windows and French doors.
- Their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills.
- When closed, PVC shutters block the sun’s harmful UV rays, and the synthetic materials resist peeling and cracking.
- PVC shutters are available in bypass track styles, best used for patio and closet doors, as they stack neatly behind one another.
Shutters are designed without cords, making them safe options for homes with children and pets. They can even be motorized for added convenience!