Davonne recommends to Australian homeowners Supascreen Security Sliding Doors as they are made from a woven mesh of 316 marine grade high tensile stainless steel.
Assembly is completed using our unique patented process. That means no screws, rivets, or pins to retain the mesh panel. So you can enjoy the unobstructed views and let the fresh air slip in through Supascreen Security sliding doors. See our other types of security doors.
Supascreen Security Sliding Doors Specifications
- Tested to Australian Standard AS5039-2008
- Enjoy clear, unobstructed views
- Maximised strength and durability
- High tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Modern innovation
- Unique patented pressure process
- 10-year warranty
- Available in a range of colours
- Includes standard hardware
- 3-point locking mechanism
On our Facebook Page we weekly share images of our products and new installations. Follow our page today.
Free and no-obligation appointment
At Davonne Blinds, customers come first and our end to end service, include free advice and sample viewing, in your home or office, or you can visit us at our showroom. Simply call us at 1300 727 388, and we will arrange a free, no-obligation quotation.
We assign a friendly and experienced consultant to you. You can discuss your needs over the phone, or if necessary schedule an appointment at our showroom or your home. Most of the time, our clients don’t know how to properly take measurements or need to be inspired with some solutions. Don’t worry! We assist you with that with professional advice at no cost to you.
During the appointment:
- we take care of every single detail throughout the process;
- we listen to you and take notes of your initial ideas and requirements, whether it is privacy & light control, security, aesthetics or just a general makeover for your home;
- we can present a unique solution which adds value to your home and improve the quality of your home lifestyle.